Let me start by saying that I don’t know if “happiness” is what we should be striving for.
Because at some stage during you life… well actually, many times during life, we’re just not going to be able to achieve pure happiness.
- Grieving after a death.
- Experiencing financial hardship.
- Relationship problems etc.
However, what we can strive for is purpose.
Strive to find your purpose rather than “happiness”.
In any situation we find ourselves in, we can always ALWAYS seek to find our purpose.
- Maybe it’s to support family and friends while they’re grieving too.
- Maybe it’s to learn a new skill or build our resilience.
- Maybe it’s to set new boundaries or walk away from what no longer serves us.
If you are currently going through a rough time, these 3 strategies , whilst they won’t fix your problems, WILL make you happier.
- Focus on the solution not the problem.
- Set yourself the challenge of being a better person.
- Serve others.
For further explanation and understanding of these 3 strategies, watch this 18 min live recording.
I hope it’s beneficial for you and I’d love to hear your suggestions too.