Please enjoy this 16 min live video recording where I explain exactly what you need to do to get the results you want, faster!
Or you may prefer to read on for a brief overview:
If you want to get results faster, you just need to be more consistent!
There is no secret meal plan.
There is no magic workout regime.
There is no shortcut.
If you want results faster you need to follow the rules 100% of the time!
Step 1: What is your goal – what are the results you want?
- Be specific – you need to know exactly what it is you want.
- Lose weight? Fit into a piece of clothing? Achieve a fitness goal? Quit alcohol or smoking?
Step 2: What do you need to do to achieve your goal?
List out ALL the things you need to do and be specific. Here is an example for someone who is wanting to lose weight.
- Menu planning.
- Food shopping.
- Food prep.
- Good food habits and routines.
- Discipline and organisation.
Step 3: What are your weaknesses?
According to the list you made above, what are your weaknesses? What you do you dislike doing, procrastinate doing or completely avoid doing?
Step 4: What weaknesses can you outsource?
This is the key to making the process in achieving your goal easier and more enjoyable (and you being more likely to stick to the program).
Here’s some examples:
- If you don’t know how to create a healthy menu – sign up to a meal delivery service.
- If you hate food shopping – do online food shopping. If you’re not motivated to exercise – join a group training facility.
- If you lack discipline – get an accountability buddy.
The more consistent you are, the quicker you will see results
If you’d like someone to:
- Plan your meals.
- Give you a shopping list.
- Help you create healthy habits and routines.
- Motivate you during training videos.
- Give you daily motivation and MINDFIT exercises.
Join my 4 week SBF Challenge!!!