Can you relate to any of these scenarios:
- You feel as though you work hard all week then blow it on the weekend with bad food choices or too much alcohol.
- You’re currently in lockdown, lost your routine and good habits and don’t know how to get started again… or if it’s even possible.
- You get anxious about going away on holidays as your routine will be disrupted and bad habits will creep back in.
If you can relate to any of these situations, these 5 strategies will help!
- Have set meals time and stick to them every single day – weekends, holidays, lockdowns…
- Always have emergency meals in the freezer / pantry OR know where these can be easily sourced.
- Don’t deny yourself treats but eat steamed vegetables or salad at every single meal to balance it out.
- Drink more water.
- Have a “Hour of Power” planning session to structure your weekend / holiday etc.
For further explanation and understanding of these 5 strategies, watch this 20 min live recording: