Yes you can reduce fat from your belly and you have 2 options to choose from – both with pros and cons.
- Diet and exercise.
Here is a 20 min live video where I discuss belly fat – how it got there, how to remove it and how to prevent it from coming back.
If you don’t have time to watch the video, here are the main points:
- The ONLY way the fat got to your belly in the first place, is because you ate more energy than your body required.
- The best exercise you can do to remove the fat is any exercise that you do consistently.
- HIIT is the fastest way to burn fat from your body.
- Strength training will increase your lean muscle mass and this will turn you into a fat burning machine… even when you’re asleep!
- Train your transverse abdominis more than your rectus abdominis (you’ll have to watch the video for an explanation).
- You need to consume less calories each day than you expend – creating a calorie deficit.
- Low sugar, low alcohol, minimal processed foods, LOADS of green leafy vegetables